How do you use it?
Do not perform the manicure before applying Layba GelPolish. Always do it a day before. Do not use creams or oils and do not immerse the hands in the water in the hours prior to the application .
- Preparation is the key moment to ensure a perfect result for your Layba manicure. Push the cuticles to clean the nail bed. File with the buffer the natural nail or the reconstructed one for at least 20 seconds each, making sure to focus especially on the part near to the cuticles. Clean the excess dust with a kleenex or a brush.
- Apply one coat of LAYBA GUMEFFECT BASE & TOP or LAYBA BASE&TOP, being careful not to apply the product on the cuticles.
- Place the nails in the lamp (UV 3 minutes – LED 1 minute) in order to cure the base and make it dry. Do not degrease.
- Apply two coats of the desired shade of Layla Gel Polish. In every step cure following the instructions at step 3.
- Apply one coat of GUMEFFECT BASE & TOP or LAYBA BASE & TOP, being careful not to apply the product on the cuticles.
- Place the nails in the lamp (UV 3 minutes – LED 1 minute) in order to cure the base and make it dry.
- Degrease with Layba Gel cleanser.
For easier and faster removal we recommend to buffer the glossy part of the product from the nails. Soak the nails in the solvent removal Layla for 5 minutes WITHOUT REMOVING THE NAILS FROM the SOLVENT.
Help yourself with the multipurpose steel stick to remove the gel still present on the nails. The important thing is never to remove the nails from the solvent removal: in this way the removal times will be halved.